Regardless of the causes of thinning hair, it is very important for you to begin treatment for your hair loss as soon as you notice that your strands are thinning. This will significantly increase your chances of getting your strands to grow back. To help keep a nourishing head of hair you must consume the proper foods, workout and control your stress levels. It is really easy to cure thinning hair by utilizing natural hair growth remedies.
1. Anytime that you shampoo your hair you should use scalp friendly, non-drying shampoo that clarifies and frees your hair of residue buildup. Take an extra couple of minutes to massage your scalp while in the shower or bath. You can also use warm olive oil, or oil specifically designed for scalp use. The massage will stimulate the hair follicles, promoting hair growth.
2. Ginkgo biloba is one of the most important herbal hair loss remedies because it increases blood flow to the head. This helps to make sure nutrients are able to reach the strands. The blood carries minerals and vitamins to the roots to nourish the strands, so a healthy blood flow to the scalp ensures the strands are properly nourished.
3. There are many foods that have been prescribed as promoting hair growth. Coconut oil, castor oil, amla, honey, egg yolk, almond oil, apple cider vinegar, onions, black dal lentil, lime seeds, black pepper, raw mango pulp and sage tea have all been prescribed for use in hair growth. The vitamins and minerals in these foods are supposed to promote hair growth. As a result, these foods can simply be eaten to be effective. However, they can also be applied directly to the scalp via a ground paste. You should note, however, that the effectiveness of these treatments will vary depending on a person to person basis.
4. A wash with conditioner after shampooing would moisturize as conditioner contains natural oils and minerals. Having Aloe Vera features the shampoo good that keeps your head full of hair, makes them stronger and healthier. But in case of dry skin you should not use shampoo daily basis.
5. A symptom of hair loss is fragile hair, so you need to keep your hair free from chemicals or high heat. Also, you should trim your hair often, and use styling products sparingly. Try to cut your hair where you are able to wear it down. Barrettes and ponytail holders can cause significant damage even to healthy hair.
6. One of the least noted ways to stimulate hair growth is to take special care of your hair and scalp. When you are bathing, don’t wash your hair with extremely hot water. If the water is too hot, it may scald your head and can harm the hair follicles in your scalp. This can cause them to die, which can result in hair loss. You can also avoid washing your hair every day, and instead wash your hair only twice a week with a mild shampoo.
7. Different hair loss products made by- Iron, zinc, and protein rich foods are good for healthy hair. These prevent the lack in vitamins, minerals. Just these minerals can grow the hair properly without the need of a therapy or expensive surgery.