Acquaint yourself with the basic knowledge of hair care that could help you fight the hair loss properly. The simple fact is that, apart from hereditary hair loss factors (even in this, total hair fall is not common), lots of hair-loss-triggers can effectively be controlled with preventive measures alone. Before you shell out for expensive hair-loss treatments with dangerous side effects, try these easy, safe, and impossibly cheap solutions for thinning hair. All you need is a kitchen and a willing scalp.
1. Cut down on blow dryers, hair straighteners, and curling irons. These hot appliances do more damage to your hair than making them look beautiful. So hold off on using them for as long as possible.
2. Pumpkin seeds – Pumpkin seeds help to block DHT, which is responsible for genetic hair loss. This common seed is loaded with zinc and magnesium that have the ability to block enzymes which yield DHT causing damage to follicles and result in hair loss.
3. Cooking Urad dal or what is commonly known as black beans can be mashed and combined with Methi or Fenugreek seeds. This mixture can be used 4 times a week when washing your hair.
Mixing spinach and lettuce and incorporating it in your meals is also effective in promoting hair regrowth. Sesame seeds can also be taken every morning. Sesame seeds are actually a big part of ayurvedic treatment. It is used for various health concerns and it has lots of advantages.
4. One of the most overlooked aspects in hair growth is proper blood circulation. This is perhaps the most vital thing you can do in order to stimulate hair growth.
But what makes it even more effective is when you mix together various essential oils and massage them into your scalp. This really gets blood flowing to all of those areas where you probably have thin hair due to a lack of circulation.
5. Protect your hair from chlorine and salt water. If you swim, visit the beach, or generally like to be in the sun a lot, fast hair growth could be difficult. So use shampoos specially made to protect the hair from being in chlorine and salt water.
6. Copper – The metal copper controls hair growth and hair loss. Healthy tissue concentrations of copper lie between 1.7 and 3.5 milligrams. Everything else will cause hair loss. Therefore maintaining your copper level will help to stop hair loss and promote hair growth.
They are safe, effective, and they actually can work wonders for anyone young or old. I personally have found them to be helpful and due to all of the various side effects that affect us, they are your safest bet.