Something as familiar as olive oil can assist in your new hair home remedy. Although olive oil doesn’t make your hair grow, it can play a role in conditioning your scalp and hair deficiencies.
It very well may help you in conditioning your scalp so that new follicles can surface the skin!
Because I have tried it, I know it can make your hair softer and shinier after one application. Although it doesn’t directly produce hair growth by itself.
How do I know for sure?
Because, like most of the natural hair remedies I review, I’ve tried myself.
You probably are searching all over the place for a hair regrowth remedy for your hair loss!
What I will tell you is that there are natural hair remedies that really do work. I know that for a fact, because it worked for me on a clearly visible bald spot on the back of my head and a receding hairline in front!
The experts say that natural hair cures don’t exist. But I’m here to tell you that they do, in fact I began growing new hair in less than 12 weeks by using simple hair remedies that also included olive oil treatment.
If you could see my pictures you would see the difference, but most people will go the rest of their life losing hair until it’s all gone.
Hopefully you won’t be one of those people!
One of the problems of finding good hair regrowth home remedies is finding a program that is complete. The benefits of olive oil for your hair is only a part of a total hair plan.
However, if you experience very dry scalp you can put olive oil on your scalp before you go to bed at night. In the morning take a shower and gently wash off all the olive oil.
After drying your hair, your hair will be shinier and softer; and your scalp will feel much softer also. So it can help in conditioning your scalp and hair. If you don’t experience better results for your hair, it is likely that your hair may be in a very unhealthy condition and will require several applications.
Here are more benefits of olive oil.
1. When using olive oil, choose a high-quality brand. Purchase extra virgin olive oil and not a cheap brand that is just going to put more additives or chemicals in your hair.
2. Some claim that it prevents DHT formation. DHT is a hormone that is said to promote facial hair growth but is not good for the hair on your scalp. DHT makes the hair follicle shaft smaller in size and causes thinning hair. So the idea is, when you use olive oil it reduces the formation of DHT on your scalp.
3. Olive oil is high in antioxidants. It also has antifungal and antibacterial qualities. Olive oil does make your scalp softer and is said to improve the scalp at the cellular level and may clear scalp infections which can promote hair loss.
4. Because olive oil softens the scalp and hair follicles and also moisturizes, it can reduce dandruff and dry hair.
I encourage you to look at some of my other articles and free e-book on the steps that will help you get started on a good hair regrowth remedy yourself.
You can find some good tips on hair growth herbs, hair regrowth vitamins and other hair home remedies.
There are plenty of natural cures for men and women’s hair loss on the Internet, but make sure you find a “complete program” that treats the root cause and not just symptoms.
A natural hair loss remedy should not only treat the problem on the surface!
I was fortunate that I was able to save my hair, stimulate hair regrowth naturally and I didn’t have to spend thousands of dollars! You can do it without confusing and costly advice.
Make sure whatever you do that you cover these three key points:
– First, evaluate everything you apply to your hair.
– Secondly, evaluate your nutritional input.
– Third, evaluate every environmental pollutant that can affect your hair.
I know how embarrassing it can be to look in the mirror and say “my hair is falling out!” I was frustrated watching my hair fall out! I know you are too, and because hair loss often starts fast, you need to start your hair loss remedy as soon as possible.
I’ll be honest, I’m not a hair care expert but a consumer like yourself! But, I did stop my hair loss and experienced amazing hair regrowth by just using simple hair home remedies! You can experience the same …!